Re: My trip to FOSDEM 2005

> Yes, we want t-shirts. Currently, besides getting the design -- which
> should be fairly trivial -- there's the matter of how to get them. There
> are online shops like cafepress and zazzle which will do them, but
> cafepress isn't very high quality and ideally we'd have something screen
> printed, which is costly up-front. I suppose we'll need to think more in
> depth about this.

We could have a T-shirt .eps (or pdf or whatever) available on the
website (perhaps even two -- one appropriately sized for women's
T-shirts and one for men's). People could then use their preferred
T-shirt printing company to actually have garments printed. I know
this doesn't solve the problem of screen printing, but we could also
have a list of people willing to coordinate bulk T-shirt printing in
various different countries.

--
hanna m. wallach
blog: http://join-the-dots.org/