Re: Anybody out there?

Thierry Reding wrote:

How about having something of a weekly newsletter of some sort. Kind of like
the Debian Weekly News. That way, people not frequently on IRC will have the
opportunity to follow what's been going on. Also it would give people more of
an "outlet" for things they've been working on.

Personally, I find it quite difficult to post about stuff I've been working
on to a mailing list. I guess I just don't see the relevance. Then again,
doing so would encourage others to do the same.

So I'd propose having sort of a condensed summary posted to this list on a
weekly basis. I could imagine everybody interested to report to one
coordinator, who will then be in charge of writing everything up nicely and
posting it.

I think that's a great idea! I don't think it would need to be a lot of work - more like small consistent amounts over time. And the workload could be shared by more than one person at need, I reckon.

We need a volunteer/s to coordinate that.
Who is interested? Thierry? Anyone else?

Helen.