Women in Open Source

----- Forwarded message from Greg Wilson <gvwilson@cs.toronto.edu> -----

Date:	Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:27:29 -0400
From: Greg Wilson <gvwilson@cs.toronto.edu>
To: Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <amaya@debian.org>
Cc: Michelle Levesque <ml@cs.toronto.edu>
Subject: Women in Open Source

Hello.  We hope you don't mind mail out of the blue, but we (Michelle
Levesque and Greg Wilson, of the University of Toronto) are writing an
article for "Software Development" magazine exploring two questions:

1. Why is the gender ratio in Free/Open Source Software even more
   imbalanced than it is in the rest of computing?

2. In what other ways are the causes of this imbalance affecting F/OSS?

If you have thoughts, anecdotes, or pointers, we'd be grateful for them.
And if you know other people who might have something to say, please pass
this message on.

Thanks,
Michelle Levesque and Greg Wilson

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 .''`.     Resistance is futile. You will be componentized.
: :' :