Re: Supporters brief-up

At 16:33 on Jul 25, Don Armstrong shook the earth with:

> Perhaps it would be better to make the supporter page gender neutral?
> A woman can bqe just as much a supporter of debian-women as a man can,
> and presumably the same objective criteria could be applied to both.

I also think if we do have a supporters section, that we highlight
contributors to d-w specifically, so that we acknowledge their
contributions. If we don't have a supporters section, we should have a
contributors section.

Either section, I think, should be "gender agnostic" and not "gender
specific".

-nicole