Re: Supporters brief-up

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Helen Faulkner wrote:
> FWIW, I think that having a supporters page is a good idea, for the
> following reasons:
>
> 1) If you ask someone to write down answers to questions such as
> Amaya (as as understand it) asked those male developers, you force
> them to verbalise their opinions.

Perhaps it would be better to make the supporter page gender neutral?
A woman can bqe just as much a supporter of debian-women as a man can,
and presumably the same objective criteria could be applied to both.

Don Armstrong

--
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I
realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu