Re: Debian-women support?

Almut Behrens wrote:
> I think many of us here have made the experience that being a woman in
> IT at least sometimes needs some fighting, if you want to be accepted,
> be taken seriously, get equal chances, and all that...

I'd like to underline the "being taken seriously" bit, specially if you
are passionate about your job, which in my experience is regarded as
not-being-a-pro.

> If no fighting is required here, that'd be another big plus for debian
> :)

We don't know yet, but as Erinn said: "We have more freedom to solve
this problem within our community than we do within our culture(s)".

--
 .''`.     Resistance is futile. You will be componentized.
: :' :