Re: Debian-women support?

Peter Whysall a écrit :

To all participants in this thread:
Do not feed the troll.

Regards,

Peter.

Troll : The Ridiculousness Of  Lazy Launching ?

I'm not agree at all with "debian-women". I think that Debian is needed women, not the contrary. So, when you will have finished to congratulate yourself, I hope that you will start to work.?????

Male opinion is that it is the first time that a debian-list is not created in a pure tecnical objective. I'm agree with them, and I didn't want to subscribe, but I was strongly charged to engage this debate with you.

I've suggested, in France, to find an other name to this list - like "debian-enlist"- starting on a female page on the site debian.org, which allow us the greatest latitude to talk about feminism (that I need too). But also to make workers outside our fight. The danger is to deprive us of men's knowledge and information we need, they will fastly be discouraged, disgusted of their own part of guilty, and tempt to troll us.

They are not gently between them, because of the high level of debian. Why do they have to be gently with us? Do you want to continue to be traited like poor little things? I know that women are not well traited all around the world, but debian is a really good way to forgot our feminin condition. The best tool we can have to start to work without difference. You are not agree?

Don't broke this chance. It's not the time - really not - to discriminate ourself. I'm tired to see women braking my efforts, the strong path I've followed to be considered by them as equal. If you have not undestood what I say, and changing your way of thinking, strategy and name, I'm afraid to be obliged to unsubscribe from it, and continue to work with all hard, but competent and for the majority friendly men I've met here.

*I don't want to loose feminin colleagues to talk with, but I've no time to loose in debian*. Can you think about it? Heard me? Please.

Best Regards,
Miluz