Re: Website, logo, etc.

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 08:58:10PM +0200, Gabriele Pohl wrote:
> on Friday 02 July 2004 19:43, Erinn Clark wrote:
> > candidates: http://www.danamania.com/temp/debianwomen.jpg
> >
> > I believe #6 and #7 are the most popular (the only difference between
> > them is the size of the text). I like #7, personally.
>
> My first rating is #7 too
> and second #1

I like #1 best.

A quick introduction from my side: My name is Gina (GeekGrrl/nilasae on
IRC) and learned about this list through Erinn via LinuxChix. I'm a *nix
sysadmin and DBA from Vienna, Austria. I run a couple of Debian machines
both at work and at home, hope I can contribute :-)

Cheers,

Gina
--
Gina Lanik                      :: LinuxChix member
SysAdmin & DBA                  :: http://www.linuxchix.org/