Re: Next #d-women forum; topics anyone?

tir, 2004-12-28 kl. 03:10 skrev Jutta Wrage:
> Am Dienstag, 28.12.04 um 02:26 Uhr schrieb Dabian - TMPEMAIL valid
> 2004dec20 + 8 days:
>
> > I don't think I know of a practice of people directing discussion,
> > (without handing out voices or taking them away),
>
> The German word is Diskussionsleiter(in). maybe, that helps.
>
> Someone trying to order the discussion a bit, forcing people to come
> back to the topic, summarize results and interrupt, if it gets too
> confusing (everybody talking at the same time).

I don't know if we use this in Denmark.  If we hold a rather formal
meeting, we might choose a "dirigent", but then nobody will be allowed
to talk unless the "dirigent" gives them permission to speak.

I guess thats the closest we come, and thats very close to making the
channel "+m", I guess.

Thanks for the info though, the german word makes much more sense to me!

> PS: one-time addresses kill mailserver as every one gets spam.
> So if you want to drive your provider down use one-time addresses.

I use the "free-of-charge" service from "http://jetable.org"; - I know
its in french, but there is a german translation:
	http://www.jetable.org/de/index

Dabian .