Re: Next #d-women forum; topics anyone?

Am Dienstag, 28.12.04 um 02:26 Uhr schrieb Dabian - TMPEMAIL valid 2004dec20 + 8 days:

I don't think I know of a practice of people directing discussion,
(without handing out voices or taking them away),

The German word is Diskussionsleiter(in). maybe, that helps.

Someone trying to order the discussion a bit, forcing people to come back to the topic, summarize results and interrupt, if it gets too confusing (everybody talking at the same time).

cu

Jutta

PS: one-time addresses kill mailserver as every one gets spam.
So if you want to drive your provider down use one-time addresses.

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de
http://witch.muensterland.org