Proposal: Course on making debian packages

Hi,

The main purpose of d-w is to attract more women to
Debian, and especially to Debian development. One of
the most important parts of this development is the
packaging of programs, so I guess one of the keys to
achieve it is to teach how to made .deb files.

The idea is to make a course on packaging programs,
initially with debhelper. Every person interested
could choose some program they like and then we could
be building our packages symultaneously, explaining it
step by step, and asking whatever questions are needed
in the list, so everybody can learn from them.

When the packages are done, we could write a summary
on the most important things we've learnt for the
wiki.

¿Is this the right list to do so? ¿Would anyone be
interested?

Miry

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es