Does estrogen make us better with computers?

Well, it's pretty hard to know what to make of this kind of thing, but I thought this was interesting:

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-10/bis-aft102004.php

It's a report on a study which suggests that men who have higher levels of estrogen are better at science than those who have lower levels. Which doesn't explain why women, having usually higher levels of estrogen than men, are under-represented in hard science, programming etc.

Also it doesn't explain why my ring finger is longer than my index finger, which apparently should make me be into the social sciences, not this debian stuff ;)

Helen.