Re: Debian Dict in Progress and Include in D-W website

On 23/09/2004 at 09:44 Erinn Clark wrote...

> As I said above, I thought that Anja and Rudy were working on this.
> Hopefully one of them can give us an update.

Let's see, what we did was make some prototyping for the site, its almost
ready, there are some minor gotchas to fix but it mostly works. I think that
putting the wml tree on alioth's cvs would be better for getting more people
work on it, both webmasters and translators/editors.

I haven't touched the sources for weeks, since I got busy, I don't know if
Anja did some progress, if you did let us know se we can merge and fix the
cvs setup.

  | Somos libres, seamoslo con software libre      * http://debian.org |
  | http://www.apesol.org.pe         -*-         http://stone-head.org |
  | GPG FP: 0D12 8537 607E 2DF5 4EFB  35A7 550F 1A00 3433 BD21         |