Re: No goals, selective memory, be nice, red nose day

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:49:08 +0100
MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Please try to avoid putting crucial parts of your message in Latin if you
> want to be surer that I understand it.

  Sorry, but these two Latin words wasn't a crucial part of my message.

  I think nothing useful for the list will be generated from this thread, so
I give up. Feel free to disagree, of course, but I won't answer :-)

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones Lastra - mones@aic.uniovi.es
  Centro de Inteligencia Artificial, Universidad de Oviedo en Gijon