Re: No goals, selective memory, be nice, red nose day

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 10:05:04AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2004-08-19 03:49:15 +0100 Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> wrote:
>
> No, debian-women as a whole is not closed and I did not say it was.
> Some small parts already seem to be closed and it seems likely that
> there will be more if left unchecked, given the other projects people
> admire.

What part of debian-women is closed? Asking just out of curiosity.

How do you think that more parts of debian-women could be closed? AFAIK
there has never been a closed mailinglist in Debian (except those that
have to be closed like debian-private).

Gaudenz