Re: On debian lists, we cc if asked

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 02:23:18AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> I know some of you are new to debian lists, so you should take a look
> the docs at http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/ some time soon. Please
> pay close attention to the code of conduct: I'm rather saddened that
> some replies to me weren't cc'd when I had asked.

from that code of conduct:
"If you send messages to lists to which you are not subscribed,
 always note that fact in the body of your message."

In none of the mails you've sent to d-w so far (except the last one),
I do find an explicit request that you'd like to be cc'd.  So please
don't go patronizing us about list etiquette. Thanks.

Almut