On debian lists, we cc if asked

I know some of you are new to debian lists, so you should take a look the docs at http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/ some time soon. Please pay close attention to the code of conduct: I'm rather saddened that some replies to me weren't cc'd when I had asked. That's very rude and a little sneaky, IMO. Fortunately, most people behave well without being reminded: thanks to you if you're one.

I am not subscribed, so please cc.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast