Re: Help for woman guru debian linux E Mail adress

Hello,

Am cross-posting this as it has no application here, and there is a remote possibility that it may be a genuine communication if somewhat vague.
Could be harvesting - hotmail address and msn sig.
On the other hand it might just be genuine, with remote ssh even.
All credit taken, no responsibility accepted.
Message follows.
Regards,

David.

Pierre-André Chevalier wrote:

debian-handheld@lists.debian.orgCan you help me please ?

Hello,
For my future company I need an expert intelligent honest woman in Linux Debian, do you have an address to communicate to me?

Profile desired: with a very great professional experience (+10 years Apache Samba) knowing to make immediate decisions, free, being able to travel speaking perfect English (or very little Indian melody).

Best regards

PA from Switzerland

Vous êtes fan des Beatles ou collectionneur de papillons séchés? Venez en parler http://groups.msn.com/people.msnw?pgmarket=fr-ch