Re: Article about Debian-women in barrapunto.com

Hi!

> On Monday 09 August 2004 21:18, Erinn Clark wrote:
>

> > The website could probably stand to be translated to Spanish, if you're
> > interested in doing that kind of thing. (Ditto for other languages if
> > people are looking for some way to contribute.)
>
> I could translate website to Spanish easily. You can count on me.

I'm new in this list, but I could help to translate website to Spanish :D, the same as anja you can count me, I'm from Colombia, so spanish is my native language ;)

> I don't know a lot about how Debian translators work. If there's a way to
> setup the website so that it's easier to commit translation changes and
> things of that nature, I'd be glad to hear it.

> As you say, it would be interesting find a easy way to maintain and translate
> the website, I don't know if nanoblogger supports  this, but i will take a
> look.
> I can only translate the website to Spanish, but i think it would be great
> get it translated to some more languages.

The translators would be great in some things, but in technical words.. umm I don't know, but It will try :)