Re: Debian, lists and discrimination

#include <hallo.h>
* MJ Ray [Fri, Aug 06 2004, 03:39:11PM]:

> In my limited experience, sexism and other discrimination seems to run
> unchecked on the debian-women list. While reading up on the survey I

Yeah, it is really limited. Few feminazi postings appear here from time
to time but they do not get much attention (IMHO). However, pseudo-troll
postings like yours cause much more problems.

> offensive that someone makes unsupported links between krooger's views
> and a background similar to mine (white middle-class christened male,

Who cares? The issue us trough, JW has to STFU and we are happy. Stop
recooking old caffee.

> OK, assuming that any agreeable listmaster will tell me, I'll work on
> the other option. I restore the cc to debian-women and ask that
> further discussion is directed there and cc'd to me. Please remove
> listmaster and debian-project from discussion of the below:

Bah. Why do not YOU stop right here and remove him from YOUR Cc: list?

Regards,
Eduard.
--
Russian roulette for linux:
[ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf / || echo "Still breathing, eh?"