Re: Debian-women support?

Hi

I can only speak for myself but... Amaya: Don't beat yourself over
this. Mistakes happen. That is a fact of life. We can either choose to
move on (and learn from them) or continue to be sucked into the vortex
of negativity, entirely created by JW.

In fact, JW would have sooner or later found his way to the list. I
have seen him slash and burn so many folks on different lists, I was
pretty unsurprised he showed up here.  So let's not grant him the
satisfaction of causing someone who has a lot to contribute, take a
step back. I think we all need to take a step forward, which also
means, as many have said, do not feed the troll.

So I hope you can get some good R&R on your vacation, and come back
full force! We could use your energy, knowledge, and enthusiasm!

Biella

A Roaming Sato

http://www.healthhacker.org/satoroams