Re: Debian-women support?

* Carla Schroder <carla@bratgrrl.com> [2004:07:23 18:36 -0700]:
> Obviously you find yourself to be amusing.  You are wrong.
> I vote for banning both Amaya and Jonathan. Erinn didn't go to all the trouble
> of founding Debian-Women just to provide yet another forum where assholes get
> free rein.

Ok, let's just let this thread die very early on. I have no idea why this
happened, but it really doesn't matter. He's obviously not going on the
page (though I think it's such a controversial topic at the moment that it
won't exist until I see some kind of consensus about the content or whether
it should exist at all.)

Please do not feed the trolls.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide
http://double-helix.org