Re: Website, logo, etc.
- To: Gustavo Noronha Silva <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian Women <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Website, logo, etc.
- From: Pia Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:53:38 +1000
- Message-id: <1088945615.917.873.camel@xiaoyu>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20040625203356.GB29027@double-helix.org> <20040628111143.2f0d5299@boo> <20040628144808.GA12479@aenima> <20040702110234.6609b390@boo> <20040702174345.GD21235@double-helix.org> <1088821321.916.787.camel@xiaoyu> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 10:39, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> There are always specific stuff you may wish to maintain in a
> revision control, like web pages, specific documents or images.
K, that is sweet, I was thinking it was meant for contributing packages
of other projects, therefore splitting up the community, which would be
> Although I understand and agree with your worries here, I also
> understand that use can be found for a revision control system,
Sweet. We should also consider allowing women to use the debian-women
name to contribute packages to something, if they are nervous or
whatever about contributing to a project personally, or submitting stuff
for comment if they want some feedback and are new to the scene and not
used to it. Perhaps? :)
Pia Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>