Re: Website, logo, etc.
- To: Debian Women <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Website, logo, etc.
- From: Gustavo Noronha Silva <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 21:39:22 -0300
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1088821321.916.787.camel@xiaoyu>
- References: <20040625203356.GB29027@double-helix.org> <20040628111143.2f0d5299@boo> <20040628144808.GA12479@aenima> <20040702110234.6609b390@boo> <20040702174345.GD21235@double-helix.org> <1088821321.916.787.camel@xiaoyu>
Em Sat, 03 Jul 2004 12:22:02 +1000, Pia Smith <email@example.com> escreveu:
> Hi all,
> Stupid question, what would the arch repository be for? Contributing
> what? debian.women.org is a point of contact right, it isn't going to
> start running its own stuff is it? Sorry, I'm a little confused :)
There are always specific stuff you may wish to maintain in a
revision control, like web pages, specific documents or images.
Although I understand and agree with your worries here, I also
understand that use can be found for a revision control system,
I would suggest using SVN, though ;)
Gustavo Noronha Silva <firstname.lastname@example.org> | http://beterraba.no-ip.org/~kov
Debian Developer: http://www.debian.org/ | http://www.debian-br.org/
Brazilian GNOME Translation Effort: http://gnome-br.sourceforge.net/