introducing myself

opa!!
my name is toya, I am not a debian developer or anything ;) I had a nice fight with an ibook but i finaly got the OSX out of it and had debian running !!! toya 1 X ibook 0 ;)
as you might have notice throught my "perfect" english, I am from brasil and I have been involved in some projects... I do server admin in some of them and I am learning by the time i am working..like all the ppl here i bet...
I have been using linux for around 4 years now...i heard bout this list and I really like the idea ...
btw, i have some space in some servers so if needed for the site or whatever let me know ... just trying to plug in
ciao
toya