Re: dxvk requires libvulkan-1.lib + other questions

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 11:11 PM Alexandre Viau wrote:
> > You'll need to figure out how to build the vulkan dlls from source
> > using winegcc or mingw.
>
> Would it be shipped in the vulkan source package or should that be a new
> source package?

You'll need to ask the vulkan maintainers.

> How would that work? The scripts provided by upsteam will install dxvk
> to any prefix. Would you suggest that I hardcode a prefix path that
> doesn't honor WINEPREFIX or that asks for confirmation?

I suppose it is inevitable that some users modify their prefix anyway.
If dxvk is added to wine's bug-control, that would be helpful.  Then
we will know which bug reports may be affected by dxvk.

Best wishes,
Mike