Re: Planning: General Timelime

>  - Match other Debian architectures as closely as possible, even at the
>    expense of being different than the original CygWin distribution.

It's been brought to my attention that there are other POSIX emulation
layers besides CygWin.

Does anybody have a list of them and/or thoughts why it might be best to
use something else?  Now is the time to do it.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@precidia.com )

     Differences are good.  If two people agree, one of them is redundant.