Re: Call for direction in the packaging of windows packages inside of debian and the running under wine.

Do we also need a sub-architecture, to differentiate
between native Win/32 apps, and those that have an
additional dependency upon, say, the cygwin1.dll file,
which translates most standard unix Kernel IO to
native Windows APIs, & vice versa??