Re: Next Steps - As I see them

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 03:05:05PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> * get that cygwin compiler (linux-i386 to cygwin cross compiler) package installed into Debian archive.
>   (someone ITP'd it some time ago, and it seems not to have entered Debian yet.)

That would be me.  I haven't uploaded anything yet, because I'm not entirely
satisfied with the packages I've put together so far.  Part of the reason is
that I no longer need cygwin for the cross-compiling I have to do  (mingw is
better suited)  I'm also not an active participant in the "porting" effort,
I just needed a cross-compiler.  So, I'm willing to maintain it, but I
realize that I'm taking my time with it, and might not be the best
person for the job if other are waiting on it...

any comments?

--
Bradley Bell
Computer Support Analyst