Re: Next Steps - As I see them

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 03:05:05PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> * get that cygwin compiler (linux-i386 to cygwin cross compiler) package installed into Debian archive.
>   (someone ITP'd it some time ago, and it seems not to have entered Debian yet.)

That would be me.  I haven't uploaded anything yet, because I'm not entirely
satisfied with the packages I've put together so far.  Part of the reason is
that I no longer need cygwin for the cross-compiling I have to do  (mingw is
better suited)  I'm also not an active participant in the "porting" effort,
I just needed a cross-compiler.  So, I'm willing to maintain it, but I
realize that I'm taking my time with it, and might not be the best
person for the job if other are waiting on it...

any comments?

Bradley Bell
Computer Support Analyst
University of Washington