What about our webapp policy draft?

Hi there,

Our Draft begins to be quite complete I think, I'd like to know what
remains to be done, to you, in order to have something good enough for a
first "stable" preview.

I think we should follow the good work in order to be able to show to the r
est of the project what we have in hands.

I'd like to know also if you think that a "Debian Webapp Team" could be
a good thing. I'm currently maintaining Bugzilla and have real
difficulties to keep my package up-to-date with security fixes when
upstream drop support (this sadly happens quickly in Mozilla's side).

I was wondering if such a team could be set up in order to maintain in a
collaborative way a couple of packages.

We already have the mailing list, the IRC channel and the alioth
project, all we need is energy and volunteers.

This idea just came out of my mind, feel free to comment on it.

Cheers,

	Alexis.

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>