dbconfig-common question

Hello there :)

This mail is more dedicated to Sean, but I think it can be useful for
other people around, so I post it on-list.

I maintain a webapp which used to support only MySQL. At that time, I
used a custom postinst script for handling the database creation.

In the last version packaged, the webapp introduced support for psql
databases as well. I'm then going to have to support both database
types.

I think this is the best moment for starting a dbconfig-common
migration, but for this, I have to know if I can trust dbconfig for psql
management as well.

If not, is there a lot of work for enhancing it?

Cheers,

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>