Re: docs updated, working copy of php draft now available online

this sounds good.  i'm having trouble getting into alioth right now, but
if the problem goes away in the next 24 hours i'll commit it.  otherwise
someone else should as i'll be disconnected from the next for the next
week or two.

Can I or Piotr  help you ?

Pear project control your modules and its impossilbe has 2 modules with same name or equal files.

If I make one package,, ex,, libphp-mail or libphp-net,, these packages will conflict with pear packages, because pear create /usr/share/php/Net ,

have we seen an example of this happening?  it's a good point in theory
but i don't know that it's ever happened.
Now dont happening, ,, but its easly possible,, PEAR has many directories,, and is perfectly possible one person create one php class that use same name. I think /usr/share/php?/ would contain just directories,, like /usr/share , and this will not happen,, as pear put files in /usr/share/php?/

For me,  its not a problem,,  I just think  that is more organizated.

Then I think its better put pear packages like one big project and put all files in one directory,, ex. /usr/share/php/pear.

i'm kind of indifferent on this.  maybe we can make this one more thing
to ask the php maintainers.
Yes,
Yes, do you know these mantainers ? how we can talk with them ?

apt-cache show php4 | grep Maintainer
I will send an email to them, with copy to webapps , you, Charles and Piotr.

i've occassionally spoken with adam, though not in any official or
productive sense.  once we're done i'll be happy to hand it to him
and others for review.

I think we are very closer to finish this policy,
We just need to put  in php-doc-draft :)
and ask to php mantainers  read  and  tell what they think about..

Jose Carlos