Re: docs updated, working copy of php draft now available online

Charles Fry escreveu:

Hmm, is this right? Or should the .registry files still be included,
simply under /usr/share/php instead of /usr/local/share/php?

we will have two different path , maybe with same packages or not,, then we need one .registry file to each path..

But it doesn't seem that Debian packages should ever install .registry
files under /usr/local.

Charles

Yes, we need solve it in debian/rules,,, using pear instal -D s.... or something else, or when we are making package, we move files installed by pear, in debin/PACKAGE/usr/local/share... to debin/PACKAGE/usr/share/

Jose Carlos