next steps with webapps-common development

hey folks,

just to give an update with what my plans are wrt webapps-common:

at this point we have the meat of the webapps policy sitting in
cvs.  thanks to everyone who's contributing to this!  while there will
certainly be many significant changes to the policy between now and our
final draft, i think we have a good idea of the spirit of the policy
and where we are generally headed.

so, i'm now planning to put some more time into webapps-common
in the weeks to come.  the first step i will take is to develop a list
of questions (in the form of a debconf templates file) with which
the admin will be prompted during the installation of webapps and
friends.  these would be questions like "enable this package
automatically?" and "for which web servers should we enable this?"

after this list of questions gets relatively stable, it shouldn't be
too hard for me to rip some code from dbconfig-common to do all the
debconf register voodoo.  after that, there's writing out the maintainer
script includes, which will link debconf with maintainer script logic
with the internal script functions that actually enable/disable/do
stuff.

so... that's where things are.  after i draft up an initial list of
questions, i'll post them to the list for ocmments/suggestions/additions.

	sean