Re: What do we may want to support ?

* sean finney (seanius@debian.org) disait :
> my vote is to go ahead and do this as a sort of scratch pad[1][2].
> once things stabilize a little more, we can think about migrating out
> of the wiki and into cvs on alioth[3] (yeah, managing cvs projects
> in there requires a certain amount of patience, heh).

[snip]

> [1] discussions should still take place here though.
> [2] it should also clearly state that it is a working draft, and have
>     references to relevant lists/threads/sites/pages.

I also vote for a wiki but with the same restrictions.

Moreover, as there's an alioth account for our project, I would vote for
using alioth tools. Pierre, I know that alioth is less comfortable than
the server you nicely offer to use, but I think that using Debian
machines is better for Debian work, in a "political" point of view.
Anyway, thanks for your offer Pierre :)

> also, it's probably worth looking over the work various people have
> already done on this.  i have that outline draft on my p.d.o page, i
> know ola lundqvist (author of wwwconfig-common) wrote some very apache
> specific stuff somewhere, and digging through debian-devel back about
> 6 months will probably get some more.

So we have also to gather as much documentation as possible before
starting writing our ideas.

> [3] like i said earlier, i've already created an empty project
>     for this, anyone interested in joining on can send me their alioth
>     username and i'll add them when we do migrate.

Please add me: sukria-guest

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.