Re: What do we may want to support ?

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 04:58:32PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> maybe we should have some "NotePad" or "blackboard" where we put all the
> idea we have, all the problems we want to solve.
>
> I suggest we start some wiki, where we could put all of our ideads we
> have/had sorted a bit.

i think someone did this about a year ago, but eh, it would probably
take just as long to dig it up, get control of it, and start using it
again as it would to start over.

my vote is to go ahead and do this as a sort of scratch pad[1][2].
once things stabilize a little more, we can think about migrating out
of the wiki and into cvs on alioth[3] (yeah, managing cvs projects
in there requires a certain amount of patience, heh).

also, it's probably worth looking over the work various people have
already done on this.  i have that outline draft on my p.d.o page, i
know ola lundqvist (author of wwwconfig-common) wrote some very apache
specific stuff somewhere, and digging through debian-devel back about
6 months will probably get some more.

        sean

--
[1] discussions should still take place here though.
[2] it should also clearly state that it is a working draft, and have