Re: Web applications specific issues

On Tue, May 3, 2005 17:39, Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
> Should we consider the templates (and other static files) customizable?
>
> The more I think about that issue, the more I think we should not.

Indeed. We should allow the shipped templates to be *overridable* instead.
The shipped templates are not to be modified (hence somewhere under /usr)
and a user can override those templates by adding his own to some other
dir, probably under /etc, where the web application will pick them up if
present.

Thijs