Re: Web applications specific issues

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 05:10:33PM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> another problem we don't have spoken about, is harmonisation.
<snip>

yes, this is exactly what dbconfig-common does for db-related stuff.
please, take a look at its homepage[1], as i think it will provide you
with much more of an idea what i want to eventually have for webapps
too[2].

that said, i must repeat that the first thing to do is fully understand
the problem before we try and solve it.

	sean

--
[1] http://people.debian.org/~seanius/policy/dbconfig-common.html
[2] i've created a new alioth project for this, but would like to