Re: Web applications specific issues

On Tue, May 3, 2005 16:24, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> No I really believe that we should have some strict (not necessarily a
> lot, but sensible ones) requirements and quality standards. and the magic
> quote invariability is a sensible one for a library (e.g.).

Isn't this something that's up to individual maintainers? If you want to
package some piece of software, you review it to make sure that you are
willing to maintain it for a londer period of time and are able to support
it as long as it's in stable. If you can already foresee that you can't or
won't do that for a specific piece of software you won't be packaging it,
will you?

Thijs