Re: Please give back acl2 on armhf

Greetings, and thank you so much for your reply!  Most happy to wait on
salsa-admin.  In the meantime, I have committed a fix in gcl for this
issue -- would you please mind hitting the giveback button for me again
once gcl-2.6.12-104 is installed?

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org