Re: Please give back acl2 on armhf

Greetings, and thanks for your reply!  When I do, I am asked for salsa
login credentials.  Apparently my automatically created account was
disabled due to non-use a year ago.  I've requested activation on #salsa
and salsa-admin@debian.org to no effect.  Just tried registering fresh
with a new username and email address, and am awaiting administrator
confirmation.  Am I overlooking anything?

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org