Re: blacklisting util-linux on ARM Ltd hosted buildds

On 2017-08-21 10:11, Andreas Henriksson wrote:
> Hello!
>
> The util-linux test-suite detects (intermittent) problems when running
> on buildds hosted at ARM Ltd. The issue has been investigated and
> also discussed with responsible people via #debian-arm. Unfortunately
> no solution in sight (as it seems the responsible people lost interest
> in investigating what's happening at their end).
>
> I'm thus asking you to please blacklist all ARM Ltd hosted buildds
> (for all (arm*) architectures) for building the util-linux package.

This is not something acceptable for armel and armhf at least given the
corresponding build daemons are only in two locations, at arm and YNIC.
Blacklisting one location means we don't have build redundancy anymore
for this package. This is especially true given we don't have OOB access
at all to the buildds in YNIC.

Aurelien