Re: ~-web-paths on wuiet

On 2013-11-23 11:45, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi,

Am Samstag, den 16.11.2013, 11:56 +0000 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
Am Samstag, den 09.11.2013, 10:48 +0100 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> Your script looks reasonably easy that it can just be included in the
> normal tree. Would it be possible that you place a tiny git repository
> with the script and its javascript dependencies in your home, so that we
> can continuously pull from it?

$ git clone --recursive nomeata@wuiet:buildd-graph

The script is now called index.cgi, so if you clone it
to /webroot/stats/graph/, then /stats/graph/ is the intended URL.
* bump *
can this go live now?

"print 'Content-Type: application/json\n\n'" has one "\n" too much (print will insert another one). .gitmodules should not contain SSH URLs that require authentication. https is not verifyable on debian.org hosts because they only trust the Debian CA (what?). So I shall use git:// because I get a commit hash from you anyway. Please note that the burden of verifying the submodule is on you.

But then it fails "git submodule update" with "fatal: Needed a single revision". I'm not sure what's going on here… It didn't seem to fetch from git://...

Kind regards
Philipp Kern