Re: ~-web-paths on wuiet

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 09.11.2013, 10:48 +0100 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> Your script looks reasonably easy that it can just be included in the
> normal tree. Would it be possible that you place a tiny git repository
> with the script and its javascript dependencies in your home, so that we
> can continuously pull from it?

$ git clone --recursive nomeata@wuiet:buildd-graph

The script is now called index.cgi, so if you clone it
to /webroot/stats/graph/, then /stats/graph/ is the intended URL.

Is there a reason why %(arch)s_public.pkg_history is available to me,
but public.pkg_history not? The letter would be more suitable for me.

Greetings from Cambridge,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner