Re: binNMUing packages from unstable into experimental

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 08:32:23PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> wanna-build however doesn't seem to like a binNMU in experimental if
> there's no version there already. Anybody knows a workaround?

Please don't. With --extra-depends there is no guarantee that +b<X+1> has
anything to do with +bX. I'd personally appreciate if source-only uploads could
be allowed for experimental so that we have reproducible builds instead of
relying on wanna-build state information and hence also avoid interesting
versioning constraints wrt unstable and experimental.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern