Re: compiler in sid chroot on zee broken

Aurelien Jarno dixit:

>Thanks for the notice, I have just stopped the build daemon. Could you
>please provide me some details about what is broken, for example the
>name of a broken package and the bianry to run? I have tested the
>recently built packages, and I haven't noticed anything wrong.

Sure: cvs 2:1.12.13+real-5

http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=cvs&arch=sparc64&ver=2%3A1.12.13%2Breal-5&stamp=1307785015

[…]
checking for gcc... cc
See `config.log' for more details.
[…]

Also, see that all packages are Build-Attempted or Failed here:
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/architecture.php?a=sparc64&suite=unstable&buildd=buildd_sparc64-zee

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:59⎜<Vutral> glaub ich termkit is kompliziert | glabe nicht das man
damit schneller arbeitet | reizüberflutung │ wie windows │ alles evil