Re: Fwd: compiler in sid chroot on zee broken

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 11:03:42PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> forwarding on advice of Hector, to take it out of the buildd
> rotation until the admins fix it. (Thanks, Hector!)

Thanks for the notice, I have just stopped the build daemon. Could you
please provide me some details about what is broken, for example the
name of a broken package and the bianry to run? I have tested the
recently built packages, and I haven't noticed anything wrong.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73