Re: compiler in sid chroot on zee broken

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 02:48:43PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Aurelien Jarno dixit:
>
> >Thanks for the notice, I have just stopped the build daemon. Could you
> >please provide me some details about what is broken, for example the
> >name of a broken package and the bianry to run? I have tested the
> >recently built packages, and I haven't noticed anything wrong.
>
> Sure: cvs 2:1.12.13+real-5
>
> http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=cvs&arch=sparc64&ver=2%3A1.12.13%2Breal-5&stamp=1307785015
>
> […]
> checking for gcc... cc
> See `config.log' for more details.
> […]
>
> Also, see that all packages are Build-Attempted or Failed here:
> http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/architecture.php?a=sparc64&suite=unstable&buildd=buildd_sparc64-zee

Ah ok, then that's a different issue, due to the multiarch
bootstrapping. GCC fails to compile binaries as it can't find libraries
in the expected path, so it doesn't produced any executable instead of
producing non-working ones. There is no reason to stop the autobuilder
in such conditions.

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73