Re: D-I armel autobuilder (was armel D-I build faillure (orion5x_network-console))

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 06:32:01PM +0100, Hector Oron wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   On the forwarded message Christian Perrier suggests on debian-arm
> mailing lists to setup an autobuilder for D-I using the official
> autobuilders for armel and i386.
>
>   Would it fine with DSA and WB teams to do those setups?
>
>   I could do armel setup but not i386 (which I think Phil Kern volunteer)
>
>   Please, let me know your thoughts. If no complains I'll proceed with
> the task (sometime during this week, if possible).

Yes, it's no problem.  We do it on various other arches too.  I think
our current setup requires using lvm, but I don't really know all
the details.

If someone wants to set this up on biber (i386), feel free to do
so.

Kurt