Re: Can I have a rebuild of libept on experimental?

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 01:15:21PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it looks like the libept in experimental needs rebuilding against the
> new libapt in experimental.
>
> Could you please be so kind to schedule a binNMU of it for me?

It would pull in the depedencies from unstable, and you say
you want those from experimental.  In that case you'll need
to make a new upload with a version requement that pulls it in
from experimental.

Note that you can lower that later again if you want to upload
to unstable.

Kurt